Hi there! I’m Tes. I create art for people who love to color. I help them bring a little spot of tranquility to their day, while adding in a sprinkle of creativity. They end up with a more peaceful mind, and some cool art that they made themselves!
I’ve been drawing for as long as I can remember. I’ve made art in so many different forms, it’s kind of crazy! I’ve worked with pencils, different paints, inks, pastels, charcoals, clays, ceramics, metals, beads, acrylic, even cake and frosting. Give me anything, and I’ll make art out of it.
When I’m not drawing new pages, or coloring them for fun, you’ll find me in my studio/craft/sewing room, puttering on a project, or rearranging my supplies for the hundredth time.
If you simply must know more, here’s a few fun facts about me:
– I like to cook huge batches of food at once, and then eat for a week without worrying about cooking.
– If I lived alone, I would probably just live on coffee and cheese sticks.
– I cannot watch the movie “Homeward Bound” without crying. I lose it every time. I love animals so much.
– I love all critters, really. A tiny lizard on the sidewalk actually let me pet it just the other day. They know I’m on their side.
– I am a crazy doll lady. I have over 100 dolls, but not the creepy old porcelain ones like Grandmas have in glass cases. Modern ones that I make things for, and set up fun scenes to take pictures of them.
– I am a Trekkie, or a Trekker, and I don’t get upset if you call me one over the other. I enjoy going to the big Star Trek convention in Vegas, as a Vulcan.
– I am a proud owner of the Green Bay Packers, along with about 360,760 other awesome people!
– I believe the most important thing you can do is enjoy life. Make the choice, every day, to be happy. Be thankful for what you have and enjoy it….and color more! 🙂
Want to enjoy life along with me? Sign up for my newsletter and receive free coloring pages! You’ll be the first to know when new books become available, and also get exclusive coupons and goodies! Talk about happy! 😀